Wild West Dynasty is a city-building simulation video game planned to be released in February 2023 on Steam developed by Moon Punch Studio and published by Toplitz Productions. Set in 19th-century Western United States, players can build their own ranch, provide food and wealth and more settlers join their settlements for happiness. The game receives a new update today named Hotfix 0.1.7404. Check out the Wild West Dynasty Hotfix 0.1.7166 update patch notes.
Wild West Dynasty Hotfix 0.1.7166 Patch Notes
- Colt in chest as a quest objective to “A Friend in Need”
- Another saver for money
- Saving of the menu/game settings
- NPCs were in some cases not visible after loading
- Branches should be again spawning while cutting trees
- Issue with locking unfinished buildings after loading. Now you should be able to continue building.
- Code for saving / loading the inventory
- Code for saving / loading for warehouse items
If you missed yesterday’s version, you can also check its patch notes below.
- Basic key-bind menu added (still under development, therefore you may encounter issues).
- Vegetation render distance (in meters) setting added in the main and pause menu.
- Added parts of Spanish loca.
- Added parts of Turkish loca.
- Added further parts for questline “A Friend in Need”.
- A lot of popping rocks were fixed.
- Fixed Chapter III where money spent was not accounted.
- Sold material remained for crafting – fixed.
- “A Friend in Need” Taxation quest marker fixed.
- City Slicker quest marker fixed (after loading).
- Fixed tree collision with colliders (trees in the air).
- Fixed exploding trees further.
- Fixed the double tree effect.
- Fixed and reorganized Lost Treasure Quest.
- NPC ages corrected.
- Removed Exploit-Rock in the starting cave.
- Increased trigger for putting the flowers.
- Reduced speed at which food is rotting.
- Reduced tree rolling on slopes.
- Updates to the Pause Menu.
Wild West Dynasty is available on Steam.