WWE 2K23 has been around for days, and it’s already gained a pretty large fan base. The game received a new update today, which increases the gameplay experience. The latest version focuses on issues that players have reported. The patch notes of the WWE 2K23 1.21 update are below.
WWE 2K23 1.21 Update Patch Notes
Mod “blocker” was added with patch 1.21 and possibly an Anti Cheat
If you missed the previous version, you can check out below and see what has arrived:
We don’t have the latest patch notes’ details yet
• Added imagery related to upcoming MyFACTION events
• Addressed reported concerns related to Forearm Smash 7, allowing it to now be used as a Signature or Finisher
• Addressed reported concerns related to Right Jab 2 in Create-A-Move so it consistently makes contact with opponent
• Added support for Bad News U DLC pack
• Addressed reported concerns that may have prevented “The Silencer” move from consuming a signature/Finisher stock
• Improved saving consistency when editing divisions
• Addressed reported concerns regarding superstar duplication when creating a Mixed Gender Tag match
You can down below if you missed the game’s previous version.
- Polish updates for multiple WWE Superstars.
- Various stability improvements.
- Added support for Revel with Wyatt DLC pack.
- Addressed reported concerns related to the Mandible Claw 2 move.
- Addressed reported concerns related to the tag team finisher not displaying.
- Addressed reported concerns of rendering issues that would arise after getting pinned while using the rapid pin mini-game.
- Addressed reported concerns related to title belts missing during certain entrances.
- Addressed reported concerns related to adjusting controller assignments during elimination match types.
- Online stability improvements.
- Community Creations stability improvements.
- Addressed reported concerns related to display problems for the RAW Women’s title when custom side plates were used.
- Improved overall stability.
- AI players tougher on ‘Hard’ difficulty level (requires new save for full effect).
- Patch 1.14 to follow and include additional card assets.
- Added Sami Zayn’s “Worlds Apart” theme song to Create An Entrance.
WWE 2K23 is available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Windows, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.