OPPO is gearing up to increase its market share in the tablet industry, with the imminent release of the price-performance-focused Pad Neo. Recent information suggests that the tablet will be unveiled in the coming weeks. In addition to the launch date, the technical specifications of the device have also been revealed recently.
OPPO Pad Neo specs
The OPPO Pad Neo, identified with the model number OPD2302 in the IMDA database, is listed to feature 4G, WiFi, and Bluetooth connectivity. According to sources close to the company, the tablet is said to be a rebranded version of the recently introduced OnePlus Pad Go.
As known, rebranding is a common practice among Chinese brands. This involves changing the name and design of an existing tablet and releasing it with the same specifications in different markets. If these claims are accurate, it can be inferred that the OPPO Pad Neo will come with identical technical specifications as the OnePlus Pad Go.
OnePlus Pad Go specifications:
- Display: 11.35 inches, 90Hz refresh rate, 2.4K resolution
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G99
- RAM: 8 GB
- Storage: 128 GB / 256 GB
- Battery: 8000 mAh, 33W fast charging support
- Operating System: Android 13-based OxygenOS 13.2
- Front Camera: 8 Megapixels
- Rear Camera: 8 Megapixels
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, USB-C
- Price: 128 GB Wi-Fi: $240 / 128 GB LTE: $264 / 256 GB LTE: $288