Android 13 is the latest version of Google’s operating system. It is now available on the Pixel phones with new features. However, it will also be available on most Android device brands. We’ve already mentioned the Android 13 features (here), but there are more. Here are the details about Android 13 best new features.
Google released Android 13 with useful features
Google firstly launched Android 13 for Pixel phones. However, the company also announced that other Android device brands would get the latest update soon. The latest update is more innovative compared to the previous version, Android 12. It has many changes in design, system, and more.
Google is still improving Android, and it released many new features with Android 13. For example, you can now use new basic colors up to 16 colors. It includes seven simple tones and nine interesting dual-tone pastel colors to choose from. You can also choose Dynamic Color theming if you want a bit more control.
The company also improved its fingerprint unlocked setup UI on the Pixel 6 series. Users were complaining about the in-display fingerprint scanner. Therefore, Google launched the digit enrollment process. It helps you fully enroll your fingers by showing a guide animation.
The best 15 features in Android 13
Google has released 15 new top features in Android 13. You can download Android 13, and use them if you have a Google Pixel phone. Here is the list of features.
- Vibration mode fine-tuning
- Increased “Basic color” within Wallpapers & style section
- New fingerprint unlocked setup UI on Pixel 6 series
- Brand-new photo picker
- Combined Security & privacy menu
- New QS tiles
- More accessible Power and Settings notification panel shortcuts
- Improved media player
- Per-app language controls
- Ability to pause app activity if unused
- Quick Tap includes flashlight toggle option
- Predictive back animations
- High battery usage notification in Settings section
- Better and smoother animations
- Compact pop-up card/windows when in landscape mode