Instagram, the world’s most popular social media platform, has over two billion active users. With Instagram, everyone can meet various needs such as communication, e-commerce, information gathering, and entertainment. While the number of users of the application increases day by day, the number of those who want to bid farewell to Instagram is also rapidly increasing in proportion. In this guide, where we answer the question “how to delete Instagram account,” we explain how to easily close your Instagram account with the Instagram account deletion link.
How to delete Instagram account? Instagram delete link
Before the permanent Instagram account closure process, we recommend that you back up your posts. You can download your photos with various tools and save your stories directly with the Instagram application. We recommend that you take a screenshot of the list of people you follow.
- Step 1: We open the relevant page by clicking here or the Instagram account deletion link above.
- Step 2: If you haven’t logged in before, you need to log in with your username and password first.
- Step 3: At this stage, you need to answer Instagram’s question “Why do you want to delete your account?” You can offer many different reasons, from privacy concerns to opening a new account. However, if you don’t want to deal with these suggestions, just click on the “Something Else” option.
- Step 4: To complete the Instagram account deletion process, all you have to do is enter your password. After entering your password again, simply click on the “Delete Account” button below.
- Step 5: After clicking on the “Delete Account” button, you will be directed to the Instagram login screen. You don’t need to do anything now, your account can no longer be viewed by others.
Can Instagram deletion process be undone?
We have answered the question “How to delete Instagram account?” Is there a way to reverse it for those who regret it? Yes, as seen in the screenshot above and on the account deletion page, you have a 30-day period after the process.
You will not appear on Instagram from the date you deleted your account, but if you log in again within 30 days, your account will be automatically reactivated. If you have doubts about saying goodbye to social media, you can also temporarily close or freeze your account without completely deleting your account. If you change your mind after a longer period, you can reactivate your account.
Finally, don’t forget that not only your photos but also your username, comments, and other information related to you will be deleted with your account. Did our Instagram account deletion guide help you?