Ghost Ship Games has kicked out the 1.27 update for Deep Rock Galactic, which includes several fixes. Compared to previous updates, this does not bring major changes but focuses on fixes that increase the gameplay experience. Check out the Deep Rock Galactic 1.27 patch notes down below.
Deep Rock Galactic 1.27 Update Patch Notes
— PATCH NOTES —
– Fixed sabotage power cable lights turning off in some cases
– Fixed that refinery would sometimes spawn underneath the drop pod
– Fixed a crash caused by missing savefiles
– Fixed overlapping mission objective icons with the latest Deep Rock Galactic update.
– Fixed crossbow radial damage sometimes not registering
– Fixed damage on fire and cryo bolt for crossbow
– Greatly reduced modding plugin performance impact per frame from 3ms down to 0.5ms for solo lobbies, and to 0ms for missions and multiplayer lobbies. This also means you can no longer inspect the modding menu during missions or while you are playing with others.
– Fixed lost pack room sometimes not generating after helmet scan with the latest Deep Rock Galactic update.
— KNOWN ISSUES —
– Inconsistencies with O2 replenishment on Low Oxygen warning missions
Happy New Year! This patch contains a fix to an issue with our implementation of the modding support plugin – that affected anyone who had interacted with the modding support system (whether or not they had mods enabled or installed). Hopefully, this will also fix some of the rubberbanding we’ve seen reported. Woooo…
The Ghost Ship Crew
Deep Rock Galactic is available on all platforms.