Insomniac has kicked out a new update called 1.1122.0.0 for Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales. The game recently arrived on PC after its release for the PS4 and PS5 in the past years. The latest version which was launched a while ago brings several improvements and adjustments. Check out Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales 1.1122.0.0 update patch notes down below.
Spider-Man: Miles Morales 1.1122.0.0 Update Patch Notes
Thanks for playing Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales! We are grateful for all the positive feedback we have received since launching the game last Friday. This first patch consists of multiple fixes, optimizations, and stability improvements.
We made some changes to the cutscenes to improve performance and match the lighting of the original game. In our own testing, we see a performance uplift in cutscenes of 7% in average frame rate on a system with the recommended specifications using the Medium graphics preset.
Rest assured that the teams at Nixxes Software and Insomniac Games are closely monitoring player reports and already working on a follow-up patch to address reported bugs. We thank you for your patience.
- Various visual improvements to ray-traced shadows.
- Improved quality of certain objects in ray-traced reflections.
- Adjusted lighting in cutscenes to match the original game.
- Improved cutscene performance.
- Addressed a bug that could cause image corruption on Intel ARC GPUs when using Dynamic Resolution Scaling.
- Stability improvements and optimizations.
Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales is available on PS4, PS5, and PC platforms.