Electronic Arts has released the 1.04 update for FIFA 23. The game is the 30th and final installment in the FIFA series that is developed by EA Sports and released worldwide on 30 September 2022. It is the final under the partnership between EA and FIFA. Future football games by EA without the inclusion of the FIFA name are set to be named under the banner of EA Sports Football Club 2024. Besides the popular game offers a better gaming experience with regular updates. A while ago, a new patch launched and adds World Cup content into the game.
FIFA 23 1.04 Update Patch Notes
General, Audio, and Visual
Made the following changes:
- Added the FIFA World Cup 2022 experience.
- To learn more about the FIFA World Cup 2022 experience, check out our Pitch Notes.
- Removed the previously existing Brazil team from Kick Off, Tournaments, Online Friendlies, and Online Seasons.
- The Brazil national team, featuring players competing in the upcoming FIFA World Cup 2022, can be used in the FIFA World Cup 2022 experience.
- Updated some commentary lines and celebrations.
Addressed the following issues:
- In some cases, Training Center Focus Areas did not update to take into account the selected Controller Settings preset.
- Addressed multiple stability issues that could occur.
Thanks to those who’ve provided feedback. Throughout the course of the FIFA 23 season, we’ll provide you with more information and updates if and when they become available. FIFA 23 is available on PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and Google Stadia.