Football Manager 2023 gets a new update called 23.2.2 which brings many changes to the game. So, the latest version focuses on bug fixes, improvements, and adjustments. The developer Sports Interactive recommends installing the latest patch for a better gameplay experience. Check out Football Manager 2023 23.2.2 update patch notes down below.
Football Manager 2023 Update 23.2.2 Patch Notes
We’ve just released minor update 23.2.2 for Football Manager 23 which is now available for Steam, Epic and Microsoft Store versions of the game. The update primarily looks to address issues relating to in-game stability and performance ahead of our Winter data updates due out later this year.
The update is save game compatible, meaning you’re able to continue any existing managerial careers and benefit from those included changes.
If you encounter any problems downloading and installing, we recommend restarting Steam/Epic, or by manually checking for updates if you’re playing through the Windows Store.
– Stability and crash fixes, including some users being unable to process past specific in-game dates or encountering problems when attempting to load saves
– Improvements to performance in game, including game start up time and increasing rate of processing speed in some situations between days
– Changes to game performance during matches
– Removed additional game border that would appear instead of Macbook notch for users running on recent models of M1 Macs
– Fix for set piece delivery aim instruction sometimes becoming unavailable