Gundam Evolution is an online first-person team shooter game developed by Bandai Namco Online and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment in the past weeks. The game received a new update a while ago which brings several changes, improvements, and adjustments. Check out the Gundam Evolution update 2.00 patch notes down below.
Gundam Evolution Update 2.00 Patch Notes
Adjustment of Game Rules
- The installation and deactivation times of destructive weapons in the “Destruction” rule will be changed as follows.
・Setting time: 3 seconds → 4 seconds
・Disarming time: 5 seconds → 4 seconds
・The disarming time was longer than the installation time, and although the design was slightly in favor of the attacker, the ratio of extended battles was higher than expected. By adjusting the installation and release time, we aim to improve the balance between the attack and defense to reduce the ratio of extended battles.
- The time limits for “Point Capture” and “Destruction” and the additional time for acquiring the first area will be changed as follows.
・Time limit: 300 seconds → 240 seconds
・Additional time: 180 seconds → 120 seconds
・Destruction・Time limit: 300 seconds → 270 seconds
・Additional time: 210 seconds → 150 seconds
Adjustments to Certain Units
We will implement the adjustment mainly due to a bug, and many other balance adjustments will be implemented separately during the maintenance scheduled for 12/26.
・Sea Snake Ensnare
The projectile speed has become slower since the Season 2 update and will be corrected to the previous parameters.
The hit detection of the projectile has been reduced to correct a problem where the projectile would hit a wall when in close contact with a wall or when thrown into a tight space.
▼ Zaku II [Melee]
・Large Heat Hawk (Slash)
The damage to devices and units that have been disabled will now be adjusted to “400”.
- Locked units can now be used in practice mode.
- Room Chat” will no longer be available in Casual Match and Ranked Match.
- A new UI will be added that allows users to move to the Present Box from the home screen.
- The time limit for receiving gifts from the Present Box will be extended from 10 days to 30 days.
- 50 CP will be sent to the gift box for those who play the home version and have earned a smaller number of beginner challenge rewards.