Hunt: Showdown is a first-person shooter video game developed and published by Crytek in the past years. In the game, the player assumes the role of a bounty hunter who must kill a mythical monster in order to claim the bounty and survive long enough to reach an extraction point. The game receives patches regularly and a while ago a new one showed up. Check out the Hunt Showdown 1.11 update patch notes down below.
Hunt Showdown 1.11 Update Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to incorrectly purchase Devil’s Moon Event Legendary Skins for 0 Blood Bonds.
- Fixed some minor text issues in the Event Story as well as in the Rate of Fire tooltips.
- Implemented a fix for the in-game news.
- Fixed an issue that caused “investigate clue” to be stuck on screen if you died while investigating a clue.
- Fixed an issue that caused “Miner’s Song” end points to be invisible when placed in the world.
- Fixed an issue that caused the wrong time of day’s ambient sounds to play.
- Fixed a spot where players could become stuck in the Boss Lairs of Catfish Grove and Alain & Son’s Fish.
- Fixed two windows in Lawson Station (Waiting Hall building) that Players were not able to vault through properly.
- Fixed the rope alignment of the weapon charm on the LeMat Mark II.