Smartwatches entered our lives with new features in recent years. The companies like Samsung, Apple, and more are trying to improve watches and integrate them into daily life. Now, you can even pay for things with your smartwatches. Let’s check how to use Samsung Pay on your Galaxy Watch 5.
Use Samsung Pay on your Galaxy Watch 5
These days, most people don’t carry cash money. Additionally, with the developed technology, we don’t need to worry about paying because there are many alternatives for paying. For example, you can use pay systems like Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and even crypto. If you are also a person like that. You can use Samsung Pay if you have a Samsung phone or a Galaxy Watch 5.
How to use Samsung Pay on your Galaxy Watch 5?
Firstly, you need to set up Samsung Pay to use it on your Galaxy Watch 5. Here is how to set up it:
- Press and hold the Back button for 1-2 seconds on your Watch 5 to open Samsung Pay. If this is your first time opening Samsung Pay, it may take a few seconds for it to start.
- When Samsung Pay opens, swipe to the left to view the basic instructions. Then tap the arrow to begin setting up Samsung Pay.
- Tap OK to open Samsung Pay on your phone, and then tap Start. If prompted, sign into your Samsung account.
- On your Watch 5, tap More Options (the three dots), and then tap + Add card to add a card to Samsung Pay.
- If you haven’t set a lock screen, you will be prompted to do so; follow the on-screen instructions to enter a four-digit PIN, and then enter it a second time to confirm.
- From here, you can start adding payment cards or importing payment cards through your phone.
- Now, whenever you want to quickly access the payment system, you can use it by holding down the Back button on your Galaxy Watch 5. Your card(s) will appear and you can make a payment.
You can now make your payments with your Galaxy Watch 5. However, the store you are visiting needs to accept NFC or contactless payments. Since you will pay it by using the NFC on your Watch 5. You will also be able to use your different cards. Do you think it is a useful feature?