Nordic Ashes is a Norse-inspired action-rogue lite enemy hell, where you’ll have to survive hordes of creatures. The game gets a new update today, focusing on a new survivor and more. Don’t miss the latest patch for solid gameplay. Check out the Nordic Ashes 0.9.3.1 update patch notes below.
Nordic Ashes 0.9.3.1 Update Patch Notes
Bugfix morning completed! Here are some fixes for the bugs you reported yesterday. Thanks so much for your support!
- The enemies Pain Sharing ability was not working properly. Damage was not being applied in some cases to Elites or Bosses.
- The new Torch Relic was not working correctly. It did not apply the extra damage it dealt.
- Talkor’s Orbs were not working correctly. When losing gold, it added stats instead of removing them.
- Ymir’s area attack was doing damage before the attack appeared.
That’s all for today’s fix. We will read new comments and suggestions during the weekend!
Have a nice end of the week!
If you missed the previous version, you could check out its patch notes below.
Yggdrasil has grown!
The Yggdrasil tree has expanded its branches introducing new combat upgrades that will allow you to better customize your survivors.
You will now be able to upgrade your movement speed, status effect chance, crit chance and more!
- We have also unlocked 25 new leaves that can be obtained with seeds.
Today we introduce 9 new passive relics! We will be adding more and more in future updates.
We are continuously working on game performance, and we will keep doing it this way until Endless mode feels all right. We really want to thank you for your endless feedback too 😉
With this update you will notice that the game runs better and smoother. We know that there can still be lag issues when having many relics and we are working to fix that too.
Apart from this, we have reduced boss and elite monster’s health. We want them to be fun and not that tanky. We have also added a new feature to Endless enemies, they will now be faster and faster on each cycle to makes it more challenging.
Due to these changes, we will reset the Endless rankings.
Gnöki hired a few builders and then added some home decor to his shop. He has a very particular style, and will make you like it too, I mean, hope you like it too.
Changes and improvements:
- We have reworked the Poison Bomb Growth Ascension to the new Cluster Explosion Ascension. The previous ascension created major performance issues in the game.
- Optimized the performance of the Poison Bomb.
- Optimized the performance of Axeldor’s Brann.
- Optimized the performance of Astrid’s Orb.
- You can now see the amount of times you have left to revive when collecting the Valknut Goblet.
- G.L.I.T.C.H. visual appearance has been changed.
- The Glitch Explosion Ascension did not scale with the Relic area.
- The damage awarded by the Last Breath Relic has been increased to a 100%.
- R.E.S.E.T. is now only applied once per ascended weapon up to a maximum of 3 weapons.
- Discount Coupon’s discount is only applied to the first product sold in each pillar.
- You can now skip the animation when picking up a chest.
- The stats of Experience Collection Range and Status Effects Duration Increase are now shown as percentages.
- Talkor’s Orbs now apply both stats. We have changed the value and stats to make this ability more even.
- We know many people felt Jotunheim 1st boss, Bothild was too fast. We hope that with the new Yggdrasil Mov. Speed box things improve.
- Jotunheim’s 2nd boss, Snaer, was too fast with his skill casting. We have updated it, giving the player more time to react.
- Weapons bought from a survivor at Gnöki’s shop will only be able to be ascended once, so choose carefully which ascension you prefer!