The countdown has officially begun for Xiaomi’s upcoming POCO X6 series, with one of the anticipated models being the POCO X6 Neo. Little detail has been revealed about the smartphone so far, leaving many questions about the user experience. However, a significant development recently occurred regarding the POCO X6 Neo.
POCO X6 Neo appeared in BIS database
The upcoming POCO X6 Neo surfaced in the BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards) database with the model number 2312FRAFDI. While the listing did not disclose any specific features of the device, it unveiled an important detail.
As is well known, rebranding is quite common among Chinese brands. In this case, the model number of the POCO X6 Neo closely resembles that of the recently introduced Redmi Note 13R Pro. This suggests that the two devices, while potentially having different designs, may share the same technical specifications.
For reference, here are the technical specifications of the Redmi Note 13R Pro:
- Display: 6.67-inch FHD+ OLED, 120Hz refresh rate, punch-hole display
- Brightness: Up to 1,000 nits
- Contrast Ratio: 5,000,000:1
- Touch Sampling Rate: 2160Hz
- PWM Dimming Rate: 1920Hz
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 6080, 6nm architecture
- CPU: 2x 2.4 GHz ARM Cortex-A76, 6x 2.0 GHz ARM Cortex-A55
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC2
- RAM: 12GB LPDDR4x
- Storage: 256GB UFS 2.2
- Front Camera: 16-megapixel selfie camera
- Rear Cameras: 108-megapixel main camera, 2-megapixel depth sensor
- Battery Capacity: 5,000mAh
- Charging Speed: 33W fast charging
- Operating System: Android 13-based MIUI 14
- Price: 1,999 Yuan (about $280)
- Color Options: Midnight Black, Time Blue, Morning Gold
- Sales Start: In China, global availability expected in the coming months