Ubisoft Annecy has launched the December 13 update for Riders Republic. The four main activities available in the game include mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, and wingsuit flying. Ubisoft described the title as a “massively multiplayer sports game”, as up to 64 players can compete against each other in Mass Races competitions. Besides, it receives regular updates and offers a better gaming experience. Details on the Riders Republic December 13 update are below.
Riders Republic December 13 Update Patch Notes
- Weekly challenges are now completely free!
- The leaderboards received some changes and are now out of their BETA form! We’ve also made some improvements to make it more fair for everyone, such as making it impossible to climb back up the hills to get the best jump again and again. Sorry, professional climbers!
- The Mass Races will now also enjoy the weekly level system.
- A new season means new seasonal elements! Make sure to come back every weeks to see them all!
- Subrosa is now a full sponsor available for the owners of the BMX career.
- The first time you’ll launch the game for this season, you’ll be welcomed with the season trailer. So get your popcorn and enjoy the show!
- When walking or running, you can now jump! To do this, press A for Xbox controllers, X for Playstation controllers, or the up arrow on keyboards.
- The Ridge Giant Screen got an upgrade and can now display videos in there!
- On top of this upgrade, you’ll now also be able to control the Giant Screen audio volume in your options.
- Riding is great, but riding in style is better. We improved the preview of your avatar to help you decide which pants will fit the best with that amazing top!
MAJOR ISSUES FIXED
- Fixed crashing that happens when players exit the zen mode.
- Fixed Elk & Wolf issues received when starting the Mass Races due to desynchronized server time.
- Fixed issue where players were able to capture entire districts chaining using manuals (Tricks Battle).
- Fixed players sometimes getting stuck in the air when switching from bike to ski or snowboard during flight.
MINOR ISSUES FIXED
- Fixed BMX career intro button not focusing after buying the career.
- Fixed controller (Xbox, Playstation) vibrating uncontrollably while doing grinds.
- Fixed various clipping or overlapping bugs.
- Fxed missing legendary color highlights on wheels, suspensions, and brakes for GT LA BOMBA slopestyle bike.
- Fixed missing name for the bike Evil Bikes.
- Fixed blinking image while scrolling in the options menu.
- Fixed bug with the retry pop-up.
- Fixed tab name for Jumbo bike in gear selection.
- Fixed AFK message detected on Mass Races when equipping Old Skis.
- Fixed an issue where redirection to the Season page had a blank space at the top.
- Some fixes to the shop background image size and color.
- Fixed bad camera orientation while having snowskate equipped.
- Fixed delay to load the Showcase in the shop menu.
- Fixed missing thumbnail for the Spooky emote.
- Fixed seasonal timer going backwards.
- Fixed floating rocks in Sequoia/Giant Forest.