Samsung has been working on the One UI Watch 4.5 based on Wear OS 3.5 update for a while. The company is currently in beta and periodically releases updates for a limited number of users. Two weeks after releasing the fourth beta version, the company released the fifth beta for the Galaxy Watch 5 series. So which features bring the One UI Watch 4.5 beta 5? Here are the details…
Which features One UI Watch 4.5 beta 5 bring?
Galaxy Watch 4 and Watch 4 Classic have received the One UI Watch 4.5 beta 4. The update comes with the ZVG7 firmware version. Also, it brings a lot of bug fixes and app stabilization. Besides, the new version is only available in South Korea and the US.
There is no information about the One UI Watch 4.5 release date. But Samsung announced a while ago that the stable version would be released for the Galaxy Watch 4 series very soon. Also, the upcoming Galaxy Watch 5 models will run it too. From this announcement, we understand that the beta program is nearing its end.
One UI 4.5 beta 5 update notes;
- Bugs that have been fixed
- Stabilized Watchface function
- Fixed the issue that downloaded watchface is not recovered
- Fixed the permission issue of clock and weather complication in digital dashboard
- Fixed forced close issue when a challenge is completed after setting together complication
- Improved SGG watchface stability
- Fixed the compatibility issue of bubble view in Line app
- Improved the problem that the display is on slowly at wrist up during cycle exercise
- Improved battery charging function
- Stabilized the power consumption
- Improved the correctness of Compass app
- Other improvements are applied
- Watch4 Manager 22.214.171.124718 for Beta has been newly released. Please update to the latest version though Watch plugin download button in the Beta registration notice.