Wild West Dynasty is a city-building simulation video game planned to be released in February 2023 on Steam developed by Moon Punch Studio and published by Toplitz Productions. Set in 19th-century Western United States, players can build their own ranch, provide food and wealth and more settlers join their settlements for happiness. The game receives a new update today named Hotfix 0.1.7429. Check out the Wild West Dynasty Hotfix 0.1.7429 update patch notes.
Wild West Dynasty Hotfix 0.1.7429 Patch Notes
- Saving of the selected language
- Saving of chest content in players houses
- Loading of quest markers and progression (to prevent other unpredictable problems we strongly suggest to start a new game)
- Shed interactable after load
- Workshop interactable after load
- Issue with warehouse inventory display bug
- Issue with restoring items in inventory
- Decimals for prices adjusted
- Further improved Key-Binding
- Improved running-animation with bow
- Improved light/shadow settings at night (should affect performance)
- Reworked parts of the menus / UI
- Some more French loca
- Some more Italian loca
If you missed the previous version, you can check out its patch notes below.
- Colt in chest as a quest objective to “A Friend in Need”
- Another saver for money
- Saving of the menu/game settings
- NPCs were in some cases not visible after loading
- Branches should be again spawning while cutting trees
- Issue with locking unfinished buildings after loading. Now you should be able to continue building.
- Code for saving / loading the inventory
- Code for saving / loading for warehouse items
Wild West Dynasty is available on Steam.