NBA 2K23 is a basketball game developed by Visual Concepts and published by 2K Sports, based on the National Basketball Association (NBA). It is the 24th installment in the NBA 2K franchise and the successor to NBA 2K22. The game was released on September 9, 2022, for Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S. The NBA 2K23 Arcade Edition was released on Apple Arcade on October 18, 2022. A new update was kicked out today, which brings several changes to the game. Check out the NBA 2K23 1.08 update patch notes down below.
NBA 2K23 Update 1.08 Patch Notes
- Addressed controller settings-related issues.
- Addressed animation resetting issues.
- Fixed a bug where players lose adrenaline bars when moving off the ball.
- Addressed MyCAREER gameplay issues.
- Online game stability improvements.
- Improved load times.
- General stability and performance issues.
- Added various gameplay optimizations.
- Other minor fixes.
- You can now run off-ball without losing the adrenaline boost (via KIa-optima)
- Player lock no longer works for multiplayer – unconfirmed (via Aseroth)
- Perks in takeover appear in Rec (via ThanosxSwan)
- Players can now record tracks without the game crashing (via Rommas)
NBA 2K23 is available on Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.