NBA 2K23 is a basketball game developed by Visual Concepts and published by 2K Sports, based on the National Basketball Association (NBA). It is the 24th installment in the NBA 2K franchise and the successor to NBA 2K22. The game was released on September 9, 2022, for Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S. The NBA 2K23 Arcade Edition was released on Apple Arcade on October 18, 2022. A new update was kicked out today, which brings several changes to the game. Check out the NBA 2K23 April 10th update patch notes down below.
NBA 2K23 Update April 10th Patch Notes
An additional patch update will be released on April 10 for PS4 & XB1, on April 12 for PC, and soon for Nintendo Switch with the following fix:
• Resolved an error when loading into a MyCAREER save if the Multi-Colored Natural hairstyle prize from Season 5 had been equipped previous to updating to Season 6.
Meanwhile, if you missed the previous version, you can check out its patch notes below.
• Preparations for NBA 2K23 Season 6, launching on Friday, April 7th, at 8 AM PT/11 AM ET/4 PM BST. Stay tuned for what we have in store!
• A new “Waist” closet category has been added for belts and other specialty items • Resolved an issue preventing the Duck Innertubes at Swag’s from being purchased/equipped
• Fixed various issues with larger hairstyles clipping through certain hats
• The Miami Heat Icon jerseys will now properly appear on MyPLAYER when equipped
• The ‘High Band’ elbow accessory can now be properly equipped within Roster Creator
• Fixed an issue that was allowing players to double-dribble after a pump fake without a violation called during 1v1 games
• Resolved an issue that could cause MyCAREER camera settings to be reset
• Addressed a rare disconnect that could occur when returning from certain events
• Ball trails will now correctly be visible in the Neighborhood
• Fixed a rare issue where a player could see Got Next markers in the Promenade
• Resolved a possible hang when joining another squad member from an Off-Ship event and going back to the Neighborhood
• Addressed a rare error when attempting to open the MyHEALTH tab in the Neighborhood
• Fixed a hang that could occur when selecting a player for the 3PT Contest or Dunk Contest after beginning a Start Today season in MyLEAGUE
NBA 2K23 is available on Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.